Live replay?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
2007350z
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Live replay?

Post by 2007350z »

I'm not even sure how to ask this question but is there a way to see the recorded data 'play' other than in a video overlay? In other words, without any video at all, is there a way to play back the data (mph, lap times,sector times, corner speeds) as a 'real time' recording rather than just seeing static data in a spreadsheet, pdf or Google Earth?

Sorry if the answer is obvious. I did a quick search but could not find an answer.

George
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Live replay?

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Something like this can be accomplished in Google Earth - but LapTimer does not generate anything for that "out of the box". I'm sure it is possible to do a conversion of the KML file, but that's something someone familiar with this needs to do. :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Live replay?

Post by bulls23 »

2007350z wrote:I'm not even sure how to ask this question but is there a way to see the recorded data 'play' other than in a video overlay? In other words, without any video at all, is there a way to play back the data (mph, lap times,sector times, corner speeds) as a 'real time' recording rather than just seeing static data in a spreadsheet, pdf or Google Earth?

Sorry if the answer is obvious. I did a quick search but could not find an answer.

George
Just to get it right: do you want something like a real life video of what you logged (-> Google Earth) or simply analyze your data with a gui (-> Racelogic's Circuit Tools)?
You may also take a look at: www.lapshare.com