Vehicle database for harry's laptimer?

Request and discussion on new / to change features
achichon
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Vehicle database for harry's laptimer?

Post by achichon »

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone knows if there is some sort of database/post where people post the details of their vehicles for the Vehicle List in the app?

i'm asking because i know you can try googling your vehicle and searching for the info but there are things that sometimes you cannot find easily or maybe someone's made some changes to their vehicle and it changes the original details.. e.g. i have a 2006 Yamaha R1 with full micron exhaust, power commander and changed sprockets. unfortunately for me where i'm from i cannot have the bike dyno'd so there are bhp details etc that are probably not the same.

it's not a massive deal but was just wondering.. :)

thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vehicle database for harry's laptimer?

Post by Harry »

I plan to add functionality similar to Track Set submission in a future version. This should allow exchange of vehicle data more easily and make an initial selection a convenient action. As I do not want to get reviews and improvement actions from my side into the process (making me the bottle neck), this needs to work similar to e.g. the wiki authoring process. In addition, I want to add some more features first (like vehicle classes).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
achichon
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by achichon »

sounds like a plan :) thanks :)
NRGDEAD
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by NRGDEAD »

Now you're cookin'!