Ski record

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
cyril94440
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Ski record

Post by cyril94440 »

Do you think I can use harrys laptimer to record ski informations, and use it for overlaying a video with an other program like dashware chasecam ?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ski record

Post by Harry »

Yes, that should work. Make yourself familiar with all the trigger types available (http://www.gps-laptimer.de/Trigger_Logik.html). You may choose between several options for automatic timing, including the standing go trigger type.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
cyril94440
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by cyril94440 »

Maybe manual start in the morning, manual stop at the end and that's it ! don't you think ?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Only in case you have a battery backpack :-) In case you just want to log data (so no timing), I'd consider a GPS logger. LapTimer is good for lap timing, and for realtime data analysis. For everything else, there are better solutions?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by bulls23 »

I'm just back from Austria and also wanted to film with HLT and overlay it. Bjt when I knew what and where I wanted to take videos of my Snowboarding skillz ;-) the weather was simply to bad...but J can recomend another App just for logging your skiing session: Maptosnow, very nice and some funny features.