Autocross feature request

Request and discussion on new / to change features
king-rb
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by king-rb »

My local BMWCCA club runs with an actual start/stop timer, which is typically 20' or so from the "standing start" location. Since the autocross runs are only one lap, it would be great if the video feature could activate a few seconds prior to the start & extend a few seconds beyond the finish line.

I tried using a "standing start" instead, which allowed me to start the video as I "staged", however the timer on Harry's begins even though my run has not officially started.

Overall I think my request is really having a 10 sec video overlay option at the beginning & ending if an autocross run if possible :)
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

You can do this already. In the Video view, just press the small recording button a few seconds before you start. This gives you the extra video time. Please note, in case you start video recording manually like this, you need to stop it manually too. So once you have finished your lap, press the video stop button too.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
king-rb
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by king-rb »

Thanks Harry, I'll have to try it again. If I remember correctly I was just getting the "staged" button display when close to the start, and not the video display. If I can start the video first & have the timer start after crossing the start then that's exactly what I need! :)