Showing Timer screen during video recording

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
mlwiller2
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Showing Timer screen during video recording

Post by mlwiller2 »

I'm new to laptimer (just installed this weekend) and plan on using it in the future for some lemons/chump races. I plan on using it on my old 3gs and dash mount so the driver can see the timer screen during the race. My question is, to record video of a lap do I have to stay on video recording screen? I was hoping I could enable a video recording but still have the timer screen show for the driver. I haven't been able to test this yet so I figured I would ask here.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Showing Timer screen during video recording

Post by Harry »

Hi,

To record a video, you need to stay in LapTimer's Video view. Background video recording is on my feature request list, but not yet implemented.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
mlwiller2
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by mlwiller2 »

Harry wrote:Hi,

To record a video, you need to stay in LapTimer's Video view. Background video recording is on my feature request list, but not yet implemented.

- Harry
Thanks for the clarification.
gaskleppie
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by gaskleppie »

I was thinking about the same last weekend. It would be a great feature. In video mode its almost impossible to see your laptimes while driving.