New Iphone 5???

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
devildog1679
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

New Iphone 5???

Post by devildog1679 »

Harry,

If I upgrade to the new Iphone 5 will the app still work as it does now?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Iphone 5???

Post by Harry »

Most probably, hopefully even better :-)
Will order one in Friday ;-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
devildog1679
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by devildog1679 »

Harry wrote:Most probably, hopefully even better :-)
Will order one in Friday ;-)

- Harry
Thanks, waiting to hear from Emprum and Kiwi to ensure both will work.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

I will receive mine starting 21st Sept. At least on the simulator it works fine.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
byroninatlanta
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by byroninatlanta »

I don't think the problem is going to be Harry's application. The problem will be the new connector attaching to your current accessories. For example, I use the TomTom car kit that both charges my iPhone and supplies it with external GPS. To upgrade, I'll have to find a new charge/GPS option....so, no upgrade for me for a while!
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dubbedown »

byroninatlanta wrote:I don't think the problem is going to be Harry's application. The problem will be the new connector attaching to your current accessories. For example, I use the TomTom car kit that both charges my iPhone and supplies it with external GPS. To upgrade, I'll have to find a new charge/GPS option....so, no upgrade for me for a while!
Same issue with me so I sold all my accessories and bought bluetooth devices instead. The only thing I need to figure out is a new windshield mount but may use some combination of iphone case + gopro adhesives + suction mount.
dogbone
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by dogbone »

Hi.

I have received my Lightning adaptor today for my iPhone 5. The Emprum UltiMate GPS seems to work fine with it. My only comment is that the adaptor plus the Emprum is extending out pretty long from the iPhone. It is a bit of a recipe for breaking problems I think.

I also ordered the Apple adaptor that is the short cable. I think that might be a better idea. I haven't received that one yet.