Thunderhill 5 mile CW direction

All discussions on existing and 'to be done' Track Sets
Rudy G
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Thunderhill 5 mile CW direction

Post by Rudy G »

Hello,
I am a big fan of this app and use it every chance I get. We have a race coming up on Feb 18 at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, CA. This is with the 24 hours of Lemons series and they are running (3) different tracks over the weekend. On Saturday they will do the (5) mile track backwards(CW) direction and I think they will include the bypass. On Sunday they will run the classic 3 mile track in reverse (CW) the first half of the day, then they will pull everyone off the track and restart it in the opposite (CCW) direction for the last half of the day. I have failed to record a couple of races that had the incorrect direction and want to make sure I get this right.
I was not able to find an add on for the 5 mile track in CW direction. Is this available? On Sunday, Is there any way to have the app continue to record once the track reverses? I suspect not but thought I would ask. I may have to use a second phone that will begin recording the reversed direction.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thunderhill 5 mile CW direction

Post by Harry »

Hello,

We will check the 5-mile CW configuration and come back on this.

The correct way to handle the configuration switches is to re-load (Load Track) the respective configuration once it is started. When LapTimer tells you there is a conflicting configuration, allow it to purge the conflicting track set. This will remove the track definition, not your laps.

Only in case you run into problems and can't make it work for a new configuration, enable Manual Timing and start recording (Start in Timer View) before leaving the pits. Press Stopp once you are back. This will create a session long recording we can split after the fact.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Monika
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Monika »

Hi,
there is a new 5mi clockwise configuration now available for download!
In the app -> Admin -> Add-ons,
update list with button top right.
Afterwards search for Thunderhill or just with the ID of the new configuration: 2280 and it will be listed for download.
Attachments
0FE99698-8DE2-4A82-9C98-9D540F8D869C.jpeg
0FE99698-8DE2-4A82-9C98-9D540F8D869C.jpeg (204.38 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
Rudy G
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Rudy G »

Thank you!