Re-link movies

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
NP911gt2
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re-link movies

Post by NP911gt2 »

So I did a Trackday. Linked-up my GoPro an HL and did a bunch of laps.

The GoPro made a file for each session I drove so in have two files of 17 minutes.

When I want to relink them the files won't show up on my iPhone. I downloaded them using the GoPro Quick app, nothing. I Downloaded them from the SD card into photo's, nothing.

I tried to directly link the Gopro again to my phone and let HL search for the files, nothing.

Why is HL so bad at managing files. I specifically didn't record on my phone this time because HL has issues white the cache or something. This looks to be the same kind of problem, HL just can't get the integration to the photo library right.

Ow do I re-link the files now?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re-link movies

Post by Harry »

You didn't give any details on your configuration. Is this an iPhone (I guess), which model and OS version is it? Does the video show up in Photos? In case it shows up, what is the location and what is its file name?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
dasulee
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Re-link movies

Post by dasulee »

Mine was a little the same.(Gopro8 & Iphone13 pro -ios16.2)
I downloaded the movies from gopro app,relink ok but type data into moveis and got nothing on the final film.The worse was my iphone would been locked in transferring process into the “Photo”.I need to restart my phone every time to release my phone(durning the lock process phone voice wouldn’t work) in typing data process.I tried over ten times.