G's backwards

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: G's backwards

Post by gplracerx »

xps911,

Go to lap list, select a lap. Touch the preview map. At the top of the map page, select Charts. You'll see a Speed @ Distance chart. Touch the bottom right to change to the next chart, which is Overall Acceleration [g-g]. There are three small (too small, IMO) buttons at the lower left. The leftmost button rotates the graph two degrees counterclockwise, the middle button is supposed to automatically adjust the graph to the correct orientation. It doesn't always work that way for me. The right button rotates the graph two degres clockwise. Maybe my fingers are to large. I have trouble getting the buttons to work when I touch them. If you have done hard braking, you should be able to orient the graph correctly as you can usually brake at higher g than you can accelerate.
xps911
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by xps911 »

xps911 wrote:Ok I replicated what happened. I had the phone already horizontal, but with the charger port on the left, i quickly turned it around, so the charger point was on the right, and it didnt ask for recalib
Did this get fixed in the new version? :)
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

xps911 wrote:
xps911 wrote:Ok I replicated what happened. I had the phone already horizontal, but with the charger port on the left, i quickly turned it around, so the charger point was on the right, and it didnt ask for recalib
Did this get fixed in the new version? :)
No, but it should be easy to work around?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image