I just submitted version 17.7 to Google's PlayStore. It will be available for download in a few minutes.
Here is the list of changes:
- Added second CPU architecture support for improved performance
- Several performance improvements, especially for Data Recordings
- Minor bug fix for Map view
- Improved OBD initialization for slow car busses
- Added calculated MAP support and intake air temperature support
- v18 preview: new overall acceleration chart
- Improved chart handling
- Fixed missing lineal acceleration
- Updated device list (insecure BT connections)
As a premiere, version 17.7 comes with LapTimer v18’s new overall acceleration chart presented here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater Please let me know how you like it. Please note all charts do not show reference data any more. In the process of streamlining iOS and Android lines, this feature will get available in LapTimer Petrolhead (March 2014) again.
Please share the news, thx