Joining Broken Track Segments ?

Request and discussion on new / to change features
GaryK
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Joining Broken Track Segments ?

Post by GaryK »

So I think I had multiple POI triggers set. So there is a section near start finish that is separated out. Sort of hard to decribe but lets say I have a 2 minute lap. 1:50 Seconds is in one lap and then there is another lap for 10 seconds. Is there any way to combine these after the fact ?

Also I read the faq on why the problem happened. My guess is that Mid Ohio (usa) is a well known track. So when I pushed set start/finish I mistakenly added a new trigger.
My problem is now i cant figure out how to fix it I removed ALL the poi's but I still appear to have a proble. Is there a step by step on getting a fresh track ? I am looking but I am a little lost in the interface.

Thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Joining Broken Track Segments ?

Post by Harry »

Hi,

You may export both laps as .hlptrl files and merge the content using a text editor. Finally you send the file to yourself and import it by pressing on it in Mail on your iPhone. The manual merge is a little bit of a pain I have to admit, as e.g. the <fixes> <relativeToStart> need to be adjusted. Fixing the main area (like) <lapTime>) should be easy. There is no further support available in LapTimer currently.

The Set button has been removed in v14 as it was a very frequent issue. Normal operation is to just download existing track sets and not work too much with triggers. V14 adds a feature that conflicting POIs will be purged automatically.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image