Phone won't overlay from my sessions yesterday

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Phone won't overlay from my sessions yesterday

Post by Chad-1stgen »

Hey Harry,

I've never had any problems using the overlay feature in the hundreds of laps I've used the App if you don't count the watermark thing that is :) Anyhow, none of my laps from yesterday will overlay properly. One of two things happens. My fastest lap, which I tried to overlay first, went through the usual rendering process and was on the final step of "transfering video to library" but it staid stuck on that step for over 10 minutes. I closed laptimer and tried again, same thing. I closed every app on the phone and did a hard reboot, still same problem. I then tried some other laps from that day and they all look like they work. The transferring to library part takes about as long as expected but when it finishes and I go to my library there is no new video with the overlay. I've tried this over and over with many reboots, hard reboots, etc.

This was my first time at this particular track so I'm really hoping to use the overlay feature!

Thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Phone won't overlay from my sessions yesterday

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Please check how much space you have left on your device. As long as the original video and the GPS recording exists, we will get this fixed ;-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Chad-1stgen »

Looks like that was the problem. My phone has way too many track videos lol!!

So now I just successfully did an overlay video. However, the data is way behind the video. I've never noticed syncing issues before. Is there some way to adjust it?

Thanks
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Chad-1stgen »

by the way, I tried overlaying another video from that day and its synced fine. Just my fastest lap that is off. Tried overlaying it multiple times too.