Who did the track Nordschleife BTG?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
peng007
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Who did the track Nordschleife BTG?

Post by peng007 »

Dear Harry,

I have again a question to the laptimer. I have multiple tracks loaded and in the tracklist I see active for the loaded tracks, except for NordschleifeBTG. Is it, because it wwas there as the default track of laptimer?
Who did the track?
When I look to the video with overlay, I see, that it ends, before the "gantry".

Thanks for answers,
Georg
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who did the track Nordschleife BTG?

Post by Harry »

Hi,

NordschleifeBTG is a preloaded sample. As it is in the database from the beginning - and not loaded from the server, it appears without Certified status. To get it to certified, simply load it from Tracks again. As written above, the two laps included are samples only, once you have your own laps recorded, I'd suggest to delete them.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
peng007
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by peng007 »

Hi Harry,

this was my idea and I did it already (deleting the sample laps).
My question now, is the gantry POI well adjusted in the NordschleifeBTG as it is delivered?
This is the last picture of the lap (don't look at the time, there were 2 yellow areas on the track :? ):
IMG001.jpg
IMG001.jpg (117.93 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Should the track end under the Audi Bridge, so about 30 meters later?
Other question, when I reload the Nürburgring (Bridge to Gantry) I guess, I will lose my current laps?

Georg
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Reloading a track set will update POIs only, laps are unchanged. The BTG track set's go and stop triggers are both slightly ahead of the real positions. So the overall lap time is pretty accurate despite this flaw. I do not want to adjust this as it will make it difficult to compare the thousands of existing laps to new laps.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
peng007
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by peng007 »

ok, I understand, I didn't look to the first position :-)

Georg