The Trip Computer

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
tulloch
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

The Trip Computer

Post by tulloch »

I've been having a look at the A to B trip computer which of course is in GPS Buddy as well as HLT. I can set a waypoint in GPS Buddy but can't figure out how to do that in HLT. Also in GPS Buddy (and HLT) is there a way to have the timers stop when the waypoint is reached? This morning the timers kept on running so I didn't have a chance to have a look at the final accurate trip data.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Trip Computer

Post by Harry »

Hi,

The navigation area in LapTimer's A->B view is not maintained / updated currently. You can watch the "... since" area, but that's all. As GPS/OBD Buddy is a free app now, I will likely remove the view from LapTimer completely in the next version. Please use GPS Buddy for the trip features . Trigger logic like a "stop when reaching the waypoint" is in development in Harry's Sailor but is not planed for the Trip view currently. Maybe parts of it will move over to GPS Buddy later...

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
tulloch
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: The Trip Computer

Post by tulloch »

Ok, thanks.