Encountered a glitch deleting raw videos from lap data

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Charlesbusa
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Encountered a glitch deleting raw videos from lap data

Post by Charlesbusa »

I've been working on improving video quality for a specific lap. which has led to me linking(attaching/uploading) multiple videos for a specfic lap. Everytime I try to delete a video, the app crashes. When I re-opening the app, there is still a video linked to the lap data. When I "edit" "add video" to use a different video, I couldn't get it to show any frames to synch the data to. Other laps were no problem, until you try to delete a video from the lap data, then you get the crash and mulitple video links to lap data. Here are a couple pics that I hope will explain it better; tough to explain
Attachments
IMG_1625.PNG
IMG_1625.PNG (68.51 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
IMG_1624.PNG
IMG_1624.PNG (73.39 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
IMG_1623.PNG
IMG_1623.PNG (68.85 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Encountered a glitch deleting raw videos from lap data

Post by Harry »

Thanks for reporting. The crash is a known problem and fixed already (will be part of 16.6.1). On your snapshots I see multiple raw videos. Can you recall the exact action sequence to increase the number of raw videos shown?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Charlesbusa
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Charlesbusa »

At least it wasn't something I did! LOL!

Sorry, I kind of got lost with where I ended up. I know I tried to link at least 2 different videos at different times to the same lap(tried to delete first, then add). The 2nd video had better resolution quality, which is why I tried to attach a different video to the same lap data. But due to the glitch, I ended up with 4 linked videos as you can see below. I just kept deleting, adding, crashing, restarting until it allowed me to synch the video I wanted. Can't remember the sequence of events though.
Attachments
IMG_1636.PNG
IMG_1636.PNG (116.23 KiB) Viewed 1607 times
Charlesbusa
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Charlesbusa »

The new version 16.6.1 did fix the problem! Thanks Harry!!