Re-sorting GPS Data

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
mr_hyde
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re-sorting GPS Data

Post by mr_hyde »

I had this problem once before on an earlier version but upgrading IOS and HLTs seemed to fix the issue. I also managed somehow to get all of my data archived and only lost one day (that didn't include a lap record so I'd rather pretend it didn't happen :D ). The same hang up just happened again on the 16.6 and IOS6 on an iPhone 4.

When I tried to load my data, it loaded and then went through the routine of updating the laps and POI. Then comes the dreaded 'Re-sorting GPS Data'. When my LT does this it always hangs right at the end. It is currently sitting at 52500 of 52574. I can't figure out how to get past it and relaunching the app just leads to this same routine. Last night I trashed the app and reloaded it from scratch then imported my data again and it is still hanging here. Harry - I'm sending my file via email now too. Thanks for any help you can provide!
-Brian
mr_hyde
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Re-sorting GPS Data

Post by mr_hyde »

For people finding this through a search, Harry responded to my email. This seems to be a corrupted database that users (us) can't fix so the solution is to follow the instructions in the link and have him fix it. I'm getting pretty darn good service for my $15 not to mention a fantastic app. Thanks Harry! :)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=679