Lost buttons in landscape mode

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
steidz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Lost buttons in landscape mode

Post by steidz »

When I rotate to landscape view I lose the classic timer button feature. It is not listed as an option under the edit button when in landscape but it shows up when in the normal phone position. I seem to have lost the other timer views in both positions. My main problem is the ability to turn on the video when it mounted sideways. Did this change in a update? Ideas?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost buttons in landscape mode

Post by Harry »

[Moved to Using LapTimer]

LapTimer v16 does not implement all views in landscape. So those available in portrait only are hidden when rotating to landscape. The timer view available in landscape is 'Timer' (the one with the bigger time digits), it features the Video button once the tab bar is hidden. I'm aware this is a little unpractical and will change this over time.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
steidz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Lost buttons in landscape mode

Post by steidz »

I did not have the timer view as an option, only classic. I thought I had that at one time but was not able to find it in my options. After downloading the timer view, I now have the video button in the landscape mode as you described. Thanks for the help.