Harry’s LapTimer Grand Prix edition

Discussions on all kinds of sensors (GPS, OBD, video/audio) and other accessories like mounts
Chung616
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Harry’s LapTimer Grand Prix edition

Post by Chung616 »

Harry's LapTimer大獎賽版 support gopro12?????
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Harry’s LapTimer Grand Prix edition

Post by Harry »

You can add videos recorded using any action cam "after the fact". Once transferred and linked, they can be overlaid with lap data. A direct integration automating GoPro operation works up to HERO 7 only. In your case, use manually start and stop the 12 in the pits. Instructions are available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXjVb8nWCXI
Image Image Image Image
edsonreds
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by edsonreds »

Harry wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am You can add videos recorded using any action cam "after the fact". Once transferred and linked, they can be overlaid with lap data. A direct integration automating GoPro operation works up to HERO 7 only. In your case, use manually start and stop the 12 in the pits. Instructions are available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXjVb8nWCXI
Hi Harry! A questions please (good to see you active in the forum). I have a GoPro Hero6 Black, which claims to have a GPS refresg rates up to 18hz. So, I know that you cannot connect the app to the gopro gps sensor directly... but... can you extract only the GPS data when making the after session sync? Or, if you record with the gopro as main camera, the app automatically takes the the gps data from the gopro and not the phone?

Best

Edson.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

This is a fully proprietary solution by GoPro, I do not plan to add support for this GPS information.
Image Image Image Image