Laptimer not exporting vehicle ECU data - please help

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
WolfpackAWD
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Laptimer not exporting vehicle ECU data - please help

Post by WolfpackAWD »

Last Friday I spent a day at Virginia Int'l Raceway with 6 sessions on track, each roughly 30 minutes long. For each session Harry's Laptimer was actively linked to my Kiwi 3 OBD-2 bluetooth dongle. Since then I've exported videos from Harry's that include some overlay data from my car's ECU (car in question is a 2023 Toyota GR Corolla Circuit Edition). However, when I export the data files (in csv) format to my PC none of this data is visible/included. All that is found in the csv file is track timing information.

What's the issue here and why isn't Laptimer exporting this information? I've done the exact same thing previously with my 2012 Mercedes C63 AMG and it exported all the ECU data I could ever want.

Please help!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laptimer not exporting vehicle ECU data - please help

Post by Harry »

When exporting multiple laps to CSV, you will get an overview with timing information and a separate large file with detail data.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
WolfpackAWD
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Laptimer not exporting vehicle ECU data - please help

Post by WolfpackAWD »

Thank you for the reply. I don't understand why, but I wasn't getting both csv files to download. Just tried again and there it is. Must be your expert attention. Keep up the good work!