Low space on iphone

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Low space on iphone

Post by Harry »

O.k. Unloading removed the local copy and keeps just a "shadow". When selecting the video (Video Details), you should see a "Download" button to replace the shadow by an actual copy. As reloading a cloud copy is a system function, it may take some time until the video appears again. This can be up to an hour.
Image Image Image Image
toolo4sno
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by toolo4sno »

Harry,

I am having issues as described by OP. The screen shot has a GPS issue showing as well, but when that cleared the "Overall Status" was still red "Not Ready". I did not take that phone out on track as my work phone has HLT as well (iPhone SE), but I have a dedicated MoSpo iPhone and would like to to use that instead of my work phone. I had a previous MoSpo iPhone 6 that broke and this one is a used replacement. Can you provide some direction on resolving this? I have a race next weekend and will try my MoSpo iPhone in practice to confirm, but I suspect the red "Not Ready" will display.

Here are my screen shots and phone specs.
iPhone 6
iOS 12.5.7
HLT v24.8

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

I couldn‘t get rid of this warning, so the latest LapTimer version comes with an Expert Setting to mute it.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
toolo4sno
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by toolo4sno »

Ok, I will try that setting this coming weekend.
toolo4sno
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by toolo4sno »

All sessions appear to have recorded correctly. The Red "Not Ready" still appears and is a little disconcerting, but when in Timer mode I saw the full bars green and checkered flag rotational icon telling me it was ready.

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Is the reason for the red alert a memory warning/error? What does it say when tapping it?
Image Image Image Image