How to find tire temperature?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
solbergen
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

How to find tire temperature?

Post by solbergen »

Hi, running Petrolhead with V23.0.13 - with rejsarubber tire temp monitor connected and visible - showing 8hz.

However, i am unable to see the tire temp GUI so that i can get the sensor properly aligned with my tyres, and verify that things are working. Would like to do this prior to going to the trackday - so as to not spend time on that there...
Is it possible to get the GUI up without going to track?
solbergen
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: How to find tire temperature?

Post by solbergen »

Tires tab showed up after restart of phone / HLT. However now I get Java errors trying to open tires page. :(
See attachment
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-11-13-39-24-522_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-11-13-39-24-522_com.miui.bugreport.jpg (589.33 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Thanks, I will check and add a fix. The fix will get available as part of the *next v24 beta* update in case you want to get your hands on it fast. I think it will be in 2 or 3 days. See viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5737 for the details.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Am I right that this occurs when displaying the Tires View with a motorbike as current vehicle?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
solbergen
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by solbergen »

Yes, you are right. This is with only one sensor connected as well, a rear wheel sensor.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

solbergen wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 pm Yes, you are right. This is with only one sensor connected as well, a rear wheel sensor.
One sensor is no problem, but the motorbike layout failed for the last v23 release. The v24 beta versions of LapTimer has this fixed already.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
solbergen
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by solbergen »

I have updated to the V24 beta (Last updated july 9th) but i am still getting this bug.

As soon as i try to enter the tires page (without the sensor connected atm, as it is on my bike, and i am away for vacation), the app crashes and i get a notification regarding integer to float conversion fault. I have reported the issue through the android reporting system.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Ok, I will check.
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Rechecked. The fix is working, but I need to release a new beta version first. :-) The current beta is not yet on the latest state.
Image Image Image Image