QSTARZ BL-1000GT

Discussion related to external and internal GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BeiDou sensors
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: QSTARZ BL-1000GT

Post by Harry »

Yes, I know. :-) Acceleration data is not taken from the GT. Smartphone accelerators are quite sensible and precise. This is because it is a central input for many user interaction pattern. So why wasting bandwidth for reading acceleration from an external device?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Chrisnummer36
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Chrisnummer36 »

Hi Harry,
Easy explanation for my request, there are track days where timing is prohibited but if you have a fixed tracking system in your car you are allowed to drive. For the use of HLT you have to mount your phone and the Display is shining. I would like to carry the phone under cover, therefore it would be nice to pick the data from the fixed mounted system...
Regards Chris
Engenia
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Engenia »

Hello Harry, I am thinking of buying a BL-1000GT or the new RaceBox Mini S, both of which record data for app access once back in Bluetooth range (in the pits).
1. HLT normally works in real time, so can it work with these data recording GPS devices?
2. These devices can collect data @ up to 25 Hz. Can HLT Rookie work with this?
regards
Errol
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

LapTimer can import data in logging formats VBO, GPX and NMEA. In case these sensors provide any of these, you can import them “after the fact”.

25 Hz is supported.
Image Image Image Image