Only recording 3 laps?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Bengunn
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Only recording 3 laps?

Post by Bengunn »

Hi, my rookie edition stops recording after 3 laps and has to be reset to record another 3. I'm only using as a lap timer, nothing else connected. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ben
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Only recording 3 laps?

Post by Harry »

This means your license is void and the app stops operation after 3 laps. Please check your puchase history first: AppStore / iOS and Google / Android

It is important you are logged into AppStore / PlayStore with the ID you used when purchasing LapTimer. Changing the ID will void apps with the old ID. To my knowledge, neither Apple nor Google support ID migration.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Bengunn
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Bengunn »

Hi Harry its saying I'm an unregistered user?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

What is saying you are an unregistered user? Post the dialog or describe where exactly you see this message.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Bengunn
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Bengunn »

So in the app, after 3 laps it stops recording and a dialog box comes up saying only possible to record 3vlaps as an unregistered user (or words to that effect).

Thanks

Ben
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

The app checks whether the current Apple ID / Google ID is associated with a license matching LapTimer. Yours does not currently. To resolve the issue, please check your purchase history for the ID you are using - see the link I had posted before. In case the app is not listed, you have changed your ID or you are not logged in AppStore / PlayStore on your phone. The later is easy to resolve, the former will require you to return to your old ID, or repurchase the app. I’m sorry, but license transfer is not supported by Apple / Google as written before, so I have no way around.

Please note this license mechanism is error free, so you need to check your configuration. In case you have further questions, please contact me on Harry@gps-laptimer.de

Harry
Image Image Image Image
Bengunn
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Bengunn »

Hi Harry, I upgraded the app to the petrol head version yesterday and still have the same issue.

Ben
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please contact me by mail to exchange the license information. To do this, start the app and select the Contact button from the startup screen.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image