IOS 13.1 Potential issue with HLT ADMINISTRATION

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
llan981
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

IOS 13.1 Potential issue with HLT ADMINISTRATION

Post by llan981 »

I am using HLT v 23.0.07 and just pressed the Administration - Addons refresh button and the result is now I have a blank page. Right now ADD-On page is completely blank.

Now with, Prepare Race -Add New Track. When I use Prepare Race - Load Track - Select Track, and pick ALL -----NO Tracks are listed.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: IOS 13.1 Potential issue with HLT ADMINISTRATION

Post by Harry »

This is most probably an issue with your Internet connection. I tested it for iOS13.1 a minute ago. LapTimer should keep the old track list in case a download (Refresh) fails, but obviously failed for your situation. Please Refresh again. It may be necessary to restart LapTimer or your smartphone to get caches cleared.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
llan981
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by llan981 »

I am at 250MBPS up/down connection and tested it with Speedtest.net to be sure. Restarted HLT and did not work. Turned off IPhone restarted HLT and did not work. Now I turned off WIFI and just using cellular and it worked.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, so probably some cached and corrupted track list file on the WiFi path. These problems usually go away after some time (may be hours).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image