Timer is rounding to the nearest second x.00

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Smokytyrz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Timer is rounding to the nearest second x.00

Post by Smokytyrz »

Hi

I have search on this and only found a couple posts, and I tried their suggestions to no avail.

When I manually start/stop a lap on Android (latest versions across the board) the lap timer rounds to the nearest second.

I tried increasing my storage speed to 5mhz and then 10mhz and it the result is the same.

Is there something else I can try? Or does it just not like being bench tested? I haven't even gotten to try it in the car yet. I wanted to do some couch learning first but this rounding error has me stumped.

Thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Timer is rounding to the nearest second x.00

Post by Harry »

Yes, this is a known bug for v22.1.x. It has been fixed for v23 already, but will not get available as a bug fix release for v22. The problem occurs in various situations, in particular when GPS updates are not coming in regularly. So for example, while at office, it will occur regularly. v23 is scheduled for April. In case you need that function urgently, please apply for beta participation (see Add-ons View).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Smokytyrz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Timer is rounding to the nearest second x.00

Post by Smokytyrz »

Thanks!