Grand Prix Edition - Google Play thinks I have Petrol Head

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
kyoo92
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Grand Prix Edition - Google Play thinks I have Petrol Head

Post by kyoo92 »

I have Harry's Lap Timer Grand Prix edition on my Android - I upgraded from PetrolHead, and the Play Store still thinks I have Petrol Head, with an option to purchase Grand Prix for 27.99. I may upgrade to a new phone soon, so this is problematic for me, as I may end up stuck with Petrol Head even though I purchased Grand Prix.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grand Prix Edition - Google Play thinks I have Petrol Head

Post by Harry »

Technically, you have a Petrolhead edition. That's because you bought this edition initially. When upgrading an app (like you did), it is still the app you had but with additional features enabled. Or the other way around: all LapTimer editions come with the same functionality. But depending on their edition status, they make more or less functionality available. What counts is the edition shown when you start up LapTimer, it is the functional level enabled.

When installing your LapTimer to a new phone, install Petrolhead again. Once this is done, goto LapTimer ‣ Administration ‣ Add-ons ‣ GrandPrix Upgrade and "Buy" it again. You will not be charged a second time, but it will unlock GP functions.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
kyoo92
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by kyoo92 »

Thanks Harry!
kyoo92
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by kyoo92 »

i have installed this onto my new phone and I am not seeing "Administration" anywhere - where is it suppose to be located?
kyoo92
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by kyoo92 »

sorry, nevermind i found it. is there any way to port over my old data from the other app into this one, or do i have to start over?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please always check the FAQ sub forum and use the search function.
We have a FAQ in this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3341

- Harry
Image Image Image Image