Multiple Picture-in-Picture sources?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
anthonymckay
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Multiple Picture-in-Picture sources?

Post by anthonymckay »

I know that HLT can't control multiple GoPros, but I'm wondering if I can manually start an additional GoPro, and import 2 overlaid videos? As in, I'd have a foward facing view from the phone's camera, a gopro pointing out the rear window, and an additional gopro pointing at my as the driver. Can I somehow import this 3rd video source as a second PiP like this:

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Picture-in-Picture sources?

Post by Harry »

Yes, record another video manually and transfer it to the phone. Select a lap from your session and select Add Video. This will add another PiP. Although this is not limited, more than 2 or 3 PiPs will look too cluttered, but informative. :-)

Harry
Image Image Image Image
anthonymckay
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by anthonymckay »

Thank you, I just figured it out last night. The key bit of info missing here is that you must hit "Edit" in the upper right for the "Add Video" option to appear.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

anthonymckay wrote:Thank you, I just figured it out last night. The key bit of info missing here is that you must hit "Edit" in the upper right for the "Add Video" option to appear.
Yes, that's what iOS user style guides asked for. :-) Probably a bit dated after 10 years. :-D

- Harry
Image Image Image Image