How to view video with overlay?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
jasabatini
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

How to view video with overlay?

Post by jasabatini »

First time user with Petrol Head Edition, see the video on my phone and then did the overlay. After overlay is complete get message that overlaid video can be accessed from Lap Details and and using the Photo App but am not having any luck finding either of these in the app?

Also where can I find the overlaid video on my phone to export to my computer? Using Samsung Galaxy S7.

Thanks!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to view video with overlay?

Post by Harry »

Once you have overlaid a video from Lap List ‣ a lap / Lap Details, you will see the overlaid video instead of the raw version. To distribute it, select the overlaid video and use the distribute button in Video Details (the dialog coming up when selecting the video).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
jasabatini
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by jasabatini »

Playing the video I do now see the overlaid data. Where is the Distribute button, is it the underlined up arrow top right corner of the screen? Tried to send it to my Youtube channel and got a Failed to transfer message.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

In Video Details, the right-most button in the top. It is the standard Android icon to distribute content - an arrow pointing upwards.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image