Trainer

Request and discussion on new / to change features
nmartinez
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Trainer

Post by nmartinez »

Hi,
i have a professional racing team and this program seems very good.

There is a feature i would like to see in this program:
- when in "Online" mode i would like to have an option in the Trainer program, in IPAD, to order the driver to "enter the pits - PIT IN", and that information should appear in the IPHONE in the car.
nmartinez
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Trainer

Post by nmartinez »

Another option to incorporateis : insert in the IPAD the "race position" of the pilot, and this is transmitted to the iphone in the car.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

The features posted move LapTimer towards professional (or at least amateur) race control systems. Instead of adding individual features, I'd like to get more information on the requirements a race team (or even race organizer) have. So if you have a view here, highly appreciated.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
nmartinez
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by nmartinez »

From my experience of racing, it was wonderful that this program substituted the "pitboard" that it shows in the pit wall to the pilots in each lap. So one person could control several cars of the same team very easily.
How?
Just add a function in "online mode" that allows you to enter the position of the pilot, in the iPad, and it automatically appears on the iphone that is installed in the car.
It is a great help.