How to delay gopro overlaid video

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
born2boost
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

How to delay gopro overlaid video

Post by born2boost »

Hi guys...

I have managed to overlay my gopro video on to my lap but it's abit faster than the actual video and gps.

How do I delay it?

I've. Looked.around expert settings but can't seem to figure it out.

Please help

Thanks!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to delay gopro overlaid video

Post by Harry »

Please search the forum for "sensor delay". Usually it is fine to adjust the Overlay Synchronization / Video Expert Setting. In case you have added the GoPro video manually (I.e. using Add Video), the sync point has not been set correctly. Do not use the named delay in this case but adjust the sync point from Video List / the video / Lap sync.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by gplracerx »

I don't see a Lap Sync line in the video in the Video List. If I set the finish frame after I relink the video or add a new video, then the only way to sync the video and the data is to set the Video Delay in Expert Settings to zero.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

The row is labeled "Lap #xy" with a value like "ends at xx:xx:xx" in the "LapTimer Integration" sections. Touching this row will bring up the Video Synchronization dialog allowing an individual adjustment.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image