Session is recorded but no lap times

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
MiGorengNomNom
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Session is recorded but no lap times

Post by MiGorengNomNom »

I tried to add intro/extro time to the whole session with no luck. I could only add 1 second outro.

However, if I only select the hot laps to export, I can give 10s introduced and outro. Should I perform the export the second way?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Outro can be selected if footage exists beyond the lap range selected. It should be visualized by the oil strip pretty well? For the first (full) selection, lap 5 end exactly at the end of the video. I assume it is the cool down lap plus some pit recordings. ;-) You certainly can add an extro beyond "lap 5". Once you deselect lap 5, you can extend extro as shown in the second snapshot.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
MiGorengNomNom
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by MiGorengNomNom »

Monika wrote:Hi,
the Hidden Valley Track with the corrected direction of start/finish line is now available for download.
Please reload it in 'add-ons', update list with button at top right corner, search e.g. for ‚Hidden‘ and load the track.

To check your new track version, have a look at it in map view ->start/finish line has to be 90 degree to driving direction.

- Monika
Harry's LapTimer Team
Thanks, Monika! :)

Harry - Thanks for the help. It's making more sense now and I'll get to try it out again this weekend.
MiGorengNomNom
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by MiGorengNomNom »

Track is working fine now! Thanks guys.

I had an issue with my final session though. The app encountered an error and didn't process the laps and mentioned something about it purging previous laps. Unfortunately, I deleted all those laps from the lap list. The weather was very cloudy and had patches of rain, could that pose a problem?
Also, I spun out during the qualifying session and the app stopped recording, then started recording when I got moving again and created a new lap/session.