Automatic Start

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Bobl36
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Automatic Start

Post by Bobl36 »

This morning I was practicing with HLT for an event tomorrow. I must have reset something inadvertently, but the app is not working as before. I used the Autocross wizard to set start & finish. As I approached my mark I did not get the "stop & press stage" dialog box. I cleared the track set and tried again. I did get the stage button, but when I crossed the mark the display started with a negative number...-8.250 and counted down to zero then timing actually started.

Yesterday I had the no stage issue and have no idea what I did, or what I did to fix it this morning. But I am still not getting proper times with out the negative number after start.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Bobl36
(I really hate being stupid!)
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Automatic Start

Post by Harry »

Hi,

please clarify

"I did get the stage button...": is this after you had set up a new AX including a start and a finish?
"display started with a negative number...-8.250": which display? Are you in the AX assistant?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
MrBlah
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by MrBlah »

same with mine on android, I did not get stage button today but I did when I tested a few weeks ago

I ended up manual running it, and forgetting to hit stop :(
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

In case you can't find the staging area, open LapTimer ‣ Analysis ‣ Realtime ‣ Maps. This will show you position and the triggers around. It will help you to identify if the trigger is set at all, if GPS accuracy is good, and if the trigger is set in the correct spot.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image