Clearng POI

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Bobl36
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Clearng POI

Post by Bobl36 »

Hi everyone,

I was working, practicing with Laptimer this morning to try to figure a few things out that I was unsure of. In the process I re-set a "Go trigger" and got a message that I already had a trigger set and should delete it. I tried, but couldn't figure how. Similar situatiions have occured to me trying delete an Autocross set, but couldn't, so I just created another event.

I also would also like to know how to delete an unwanted track set.

Finally, How can I save an Autocross POI set to be retrieved at a later date?

Thanks
BobL36
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clearng POI

Post by Harry »

[Moved to Using LapTimer]

To delete a track set, goto Lap List and scroll to the track in scope. For iOS, swipe delete the row showing "User Track Set" or "Certified Track Set" to delete all triggers / POIs defined for this track. For Android, long press the row and select the bin. To delete individual triggers, tap the row to see a list of trigger in this set. Use the above gestures to delete an individual trigger.

Track sets must not overlap, otherwise just keep the set on your device.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by gplracerx »

Track sets must not overlap
I'm tempted to write a feature request to turn that off. Autocross courses are often at the same geographic location, but with different courses. It's not always that easy to find the particular track set that has the offending POI's when the track set ID is just a date.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

For Autocrosses, you have two options:

In case they are one offs, delete the track set every time you leave. Deleting the track set will keep the laps, so you do not lose a lot.
In case the AX is "permanent" chances are good you will not have multiple configurations. In case you have, use the "Certify" feature to submit the track set to yourself (please remove the Tracks@gps-laptimer.de addressee and insert your own email). You find it in the list of triggers discussed above. This will generate an email with a .hpoil attachment. Touch it in mail any time to load it again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image