[SOLVED] OBD WLAN dropping. Using w/Jailbroken ...

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [SOLVED] OBD WLAN dropping. Using w/Jailbroken ...

Post by Harry »

fredsiva wrote:I understand I shall patiently wait for 14.4 to have it fixed, thanks in advance for it!
Yes, sorry. Posted an update on this cumbersome TomTom topic today: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=338#p1709

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
dotframe
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Kiwi wifi connection issues (but rev2 works fine)

Post by dotframe »

Sorry I know this topic has come up quite a bit but I the behavior I'm seeing is a bt different.

First off I wanted to note that the kiwi wifi seems to work error free with Rev2. I don't get dropouts or loss of wifi signal at all.

However, with HLT I am having a hard time reliably getting data. After clicking around different screens I can usually get it working. But it always breaks after a few minutes.

When it stops reporting I don't lose wifi and i can immediately load up rev2 and get data without issues.

What I find strange is that it seems for the most part when this happens HLT still shows a green light next to the kiwi in the sensor list. But it shows 0hz for the rate.

Any logs or debugging that I can look at to get an idea of what's happening in the background?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kiwi wifi connection issues (but rev2 works fine)

Post by Harry »

Hi,

This issue should be solved in LT 14.4 (which should get available in the next days).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image