Incomplete data or similar message.

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Incomplete data or similar message.

Post by hms »

Harry,
Using hlt 14.3 pro, 3gs and Dual xgps150, at Brands yesterday i had a message a couple of times about invalid data iirc, and to contact you.

What data do you need sent over? (I upgraded to a 4s last night via the back up and restore, so I assume any data you may need will still be there)

Also managed to not log several sessions it seemed that to use the assistant, I had to restart hlt each time, i couldn't go back to the running occurance and hit the drive button.

One other thing, on the mobile version of the site, I cannot see how to post, I'm only doing this now on the ipad as I saw the very difficult to see 'disable pphb mobile'

Thanks
Howard
Black S Special goes by the name of Lexie.
JRSC M45, 189.6 bhp JR ARB's, TDR belt tensioner, Steve Heath Rose jointed drop links, Absolutely Shocks GAZ springs and dampers, Alignment by WIM

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Incomplete data or similar message.

Post by Harry »

Hi,

This is an error that happens when time its adjusted or reported wrongly by GPS. Please navigate to Lap List and search for laps dated in the future. Delete these laps to be able to record new ones. Sorry for any inconvenience, another point I have on my list for some sanity check / automatic clean up.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

hms wrote:One other thing, on the mobile version of the site, I cannot see how to post, I'm only doing this now on the ipad as I saw the very difficult to see 'disable pphb mobile'
Yes, using the mobile skin, it is not possible to start new threads. Quick Reply is possible however. I hope the phpBB Mobile Skin developer will add this in future. To post from your iPhone you need to switch back to the 'classic' view. To do this, touch the link in the bottom of the screen. To get back to mobile skin, you need to clean up all cookies in Safari.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by hms »

Harry wrote:Hi,

This is an error that happens when time its adjusted or reported wrongly by GPS. Please navigate to Lap List and search for laps dated in the future. Delete these laps to be able to record new ones. Sorry for any inconvenience, another point I have on my list for some sanity check / automatic clean up.

- Harry
No laps appear to have been recorded, as later sessions were recorded.
H
JRSC M45, 189.6 bhp JR ARB's, TDR belt tensioner, Steve Heath Rose jointed drop links, Absolutely Shocks GAZ springs and dampers, Alignment by WIM

hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by hms »

Harry wrote:
hms wrote:One other thing, on the mobile version of the site, I cannot see how to post, I'm only doing this now on the ipad as I saw the very difficult to see 'disable pphb mobile'
Yes, using the mobile skin, it is not possible to start new threads. Quick Reply is possible however. I hope the phpBB Mobile Skin developer will add this in future. To post from your iPhone you need to switch back to the 'classic' view. To do this, touch the link in the bottom of the screen. To get back to mobile skin, you need to clean up all cookies in Safari.

- Harry
Yes, found that on the ipad at the bottom of the screen with some other text. Not really visible though as it blue text on a blue background.
H