[SOLVED] Lateral Gs in Dashware

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
lmcgrew79
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

[SOLVED] Lateral Gs in Dashware

Post by lmcgrew79 »

Hey, ive noticed in dashware the laterals g meter is on the wrong side. In trackvision it is on the correct side. On the overlayed video in iphone it is correct also. Possibly a problem with dashware? There is a option for reversing the axis but that dont work very well. Short of going into the csv. file and changing every negative to a positive and vice versa.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lateral Gs in Dashware

Post by Harry »

The option in DashWare to turn around direction is exactly for this, what exactly is the problem? If I change for DashWare, it will break TrackVision, right?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
lmcgrew79
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by lmcgrew79 »

The reverse option on dashware only works for the g plot. If you use that option it still shows a dark outline of the correct axis, they can be removed. Which is fine. But if you choose to use the g bars instead there is no option to reverse the axis. Not that i can find.
lmcgrew79
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by lmcgrew79 »

Harry after further playing with dashware. The dark round g gauge works perfectly fine with some small adjustments. The one that comes up default dont work very well. I think it is something they should sort out with there different gauges. Thanks again