Switch back to old timer view

Request and discussion on new / to change features
tj7alberto
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Switch back to old timer view

Post by tj7alberto »

Just updated to the new V18 HLT. It's nice and all but I want to be able to switch back to the older view in the older versions. It's nice to be able to read the numbers bigger but I'm unable to see splits and the last lap at the same time. On top of that, tenths and hundredths are very important to me and now these numbers are so small and unreadable when going down the main straight at 250+kph! Can anyone help me to go back to the old view? thank you
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Switch back to old timer view

Post by Harry »

Hi,

It is not possible to go back - the old view is history. We had a lengthy discussion during the redesign (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2418) - just for your reference. To see the last lap time and the split time at a time, please select the "Sector" segment from the large display gadget. This will give you the current split / sector time in large and the last lap time in small. The sector gap appears in the "street-like" gap view at the same time.

On the hundreds, the size is selected depending on the general mode. As long as you have selected "Gap" - i.e. focus on the current delta (which is mostly very small), large hundreds are shown. In case you watch the overall time, the hundreds are displayed small as the lap time is watches on "high level".

So to get large hundreds, please consider selecting "Gap" - it is the best perspective for optimization from my point of view.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
tj7alberto
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by tj7alberto »

Alright, thanks Harry.

Another question, Sometimes I'm busy at the moment at the S/F section and don't have time to glance at the timer. Is there a way to make the displayed last lap time flash for a longer amount of time?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, LapTimer -> Settings -> Expert Settings -> Timing -> Display Time. Change it up to 30 seconds.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image