Mass VBO Export

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
jtt777
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Mass VBO Export

Post by jtt777 »

What is the easiest way to do a mass VBO Export for tracks you have on the phone as I am using Circuit Tools? I see that I can export the last track day but I can't see to select the day for some reasons. I could do lap by lap but that takes forever. Doing all laps doesn't seem to the the VBO function available. Any advice anyone can offer?

FYI I am using Harry's Grand Prix Edition

Regards,
Jeff
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mass VBO Export

Post by Harry »

Hi,

I'd recommend to group Lap List by sessions first. Now, select the session you want to export, and select any lap in this session. Press Export in the bottom of the Lap Details. Select "Session" to get all laps belonging to the same session.

VBO is a logger format, i.e. requires a continuous series of fixes. This is the reason selection is limited to sessions.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
jtt777
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by jtt777 »

works like a charm. i actually found you do VBO export for the day which is nice as well!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

O.k. forgot about this. I hope the tools you use can cope with multiple sessions in a file.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image