Video list - go slow

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
xps911
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Video list - go slow

Post by xps911 »

Hi, I'm trying to delete some videos, and everytime i go into the video list (one has a red ! next to it), the iphone goes on a complete go-slow, and wont let me delete :(
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Video list - go slow

Post by bulls23 »

The red ! only means that raw video is no longer "needed" (already used for overlay or linkes laps were deleted...if I remenber correctly) and will be deleted if tapping the housekeeping button.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Only videos sitting in LapTimer's recording area can be deleted from the Video List. Videos stored in the Photo Library need to be deleted from there. In case the list is getting slow, this is an issue with iOS's media library. Rebooting will help :-(
Image Image Image Image
xps911
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by xps911 »

i found out the issue, it's because I have a lot of videos on my iphone, and takes a long time to process all the thumbnails (hangs the phone until it is done).
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, that's possible. Thumbnails are actually loaded when displayed, but LapTimer indeed reads all video's meta data in the beginning. That should probably be optimized.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image