Data analysis

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
linux44
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Data analysis

Post by linux44 »

Hi,
Can anyone please help me to understand if there are any software that I could use to analyse the data gathered from the pro version.

I need sometime line qstarz whereby it can overlay data from 3 different laps. so baically a software that can be used to analyse the data

thanks in advance
linux44
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Data analysis

Post by linux44 »

any one could help with this.

I can rephrase my question, are there any third party software which is not proprietry to teh vendor and can be used to analyse the performance
for exmaple qstarz extereme provides a greate software which gives a lots of useful information, but I don't think it supports anything apart from qstarz log file?

SO to conclude, are there any third party software for performance analysis or are there a way to convert lap timer data to a readable format by those proprietry software such as race technology one or qstarz?

qstarz software
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW69tf-A ... re=related
ecugrad
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by ecugrad »

I have heard a guy say he used AXAnalyst to look at the data. Lots of systems will import .CSV files.
linux44
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by linux44 »

Thank for that.
I will try it, I have used the dashware and ... that accept .csv for video overlay but I want some software that can help me analyse my laps.
I guess This will be an good place to discuss the need for a computer software to analys the lap using harrys lap timer.

I am happy to pay for such a service and it can make the sofware even more reputable