Editing POI's

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
devenh
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Editing POI's

Post by devenh »

I'm new to LT and trying to become familiar with the program by creating a track around my block. I've created the track using a combinations of triggers (start/stop and split) and POI's.

Editing the triggers and moving them is quite easy. However, editing POI's seems much more difficult. If you tap on them, you don't get the flyout box that you get with triggers. Am I missing something, or is the only way to edit them is to center the POI in the screen and press the + button? Also moving them is difficult as it seems hard to select them with your finger.

Are POI used at all to define a track? Or is the track defined by the GPS coordinates collected as you drive the track? By track, I mean the track map that is shown on the overlayed videos.

Thanks,

Deven
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Editing POI's

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Keep in mind the center of of POI is the little red dot, not the text. So when dragging it, target this small dot :-)

POIs are not needed to define the track's shape, this is done using data recordings. BUT they are great for video overlays as they are shown along the track.

I'm in the process of adding a track set rating visible in Tracks. This will grant 5 stars for track sets with POIs only :-)

Harry
Image Image Image Image