Is 14GB version of iphone4 suitable for videos?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
e36bill
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Is 14GB version of iphone4 suitable for videos?

Post by e36bill »

Just wondering if my iphone4 with 16GB (showing capacity as 14GB) is suitable for use in taking videos with lap timer.
I am aware of the overview post with the data rates of video capture, but not sure of the practical impact during use?
Sorry if topic has been covered before, just couldn't quickly locate helpful discussion.

Thank you,

Bill
Ledyard, CT
Spinnetti
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Is 14GB version of iphone4 suitable for videos?

Post by Spinnetti »

e36bill wrote:Just wondering if my iphone4 with 16GB (showing capacity as 14GB) is suitable for use in taking videos with lap timer.
I am aware of the overview post with the data rates of video capture, but not sure of the practical impact during use?
Sorry if topic has been covered before, just couldn't quickly locate helpful discussion.

Thank you,

Bill
Ledyard, CT
works fine for me..

I also found that "HD" just is not needed in most cases. I shot like 4hrs straight at 640x480 and even on my hi-res mac (2560x14440) the video looks just fine... I have a lap posted up here and on youtube.