Petrolhead Speedo Layouts

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Brett SS
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Petrolhead Speedo Layouts

Post by Brett SS »

Hi there,

I've been using Harrys Rookie Edition for a number of years now for my laptiming and love it and was looking at the speedo function available in the Petrol head option and was wondering if that screen layout is configurable? I'd really love to be able to make the speed readout full screen or large enough to see at speed while on track as I'd either mount my IPhone in a place I can see it (that i'm using connected with external XGPS150A) or use it as a heads up display and reflect it onto my windshield.

I've seen the screenshot of the default speedo screen but as above I'm very interested if this is able to be customised in anyway. I also have a Kiwi3 ODB2 that I can connect the App to also and use that instead of the XGPS if it makes it easier in the end as I'd love to be recording my laptimes as well as using Speedo to display the current speed while on track.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Petrolhead Speedo Layouts

Post by Harry »

No customization here. Speedo is portrait only in addition. For on track use, Timer is the dedicated view. But agreed, current as well as last min / max speeds are a lot smaller here.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Brett SS
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Petrolhead Speedo Layouts

Post by Brett SS »

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it