Digtial Dash

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Searya
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Digtial Dash

Post by Searya »

I am trying to figure out if Laptimer or one of your other products can be used as a digital dash for my track car. My tach is not reporting accurately but laptimer is via the kiwi3 obd connector.

Basically, I want to use one iphone for the dash but then do all the data and video recording on the second iphone.

Looking for a view like this one one your webpage that shows RPM and Speed.

Thanks,

Sean
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Digtial Dash

Post by Harry »

Yes, this request is on my list for some time already. Speedo View can be used for now, especially when using a second phone to focus on timing topics. The idea of the Dashboard request is to provide a view replacing both the dashboard and a timer view.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
Searya
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Searya »

Thanks.

I tried to show RPM in the speedo view but couldn't figure that out. Is it possible?

Also, you should make you dash app when it comes out an integrated paid add on for HLT. I feel guilty getting so much functionality from your app for less than $30USD. The digital dashboards I was looking at are between $600-$1400USD and seem to have the the same features that you provide. How cool would it be to have the dash configurable and also able to overlay a view of the 'HLT dash' on videos.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Thanks. :-)

When LapTimer is connected to an OBD adapter, you can tap the large plate / gauge to switch between RPM and speed.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image