How do I delete the Videos?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
ShadeD1
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

How do I delete the Videos?

Post by ShadeD1 »

I deleted all the laps in the list but can't get rid of the video files. They are still taking up space on my iPhone but I can't locate them to delete them. I tried going through My Computer but can only see the video's I actually overlayed, but not the raw ones without data.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I delete the Videos?

Post by Harry »

Hi,

That's a little difficult currently. Next version will have a Video List as a tab and will allow easier access...
To housekeep currently, you need to go through the following steps:
  1. Select any lap in Lap List (in case you do not have one, use the Classic view to add a quick manual timing)
  2. Press 'Edit'
  3. Press 'Add Video'
  4. Check you have videos with a red exclamation mark (these are the orphans) and press 'Housekeeping'
- Harry
Image Image Image Image
lauvaas
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by lauvaas »

I have the latest version of Lap Timer 15.0.4 and have deleted all laps from my Lap List but it still says the program uses 4,6GB?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Currently, deleting laps will not delete videos linked. Please check the 4 steps listed above, you should find some videos using this space.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image