Intermediate Times

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
ma240
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Intermediate Times

Post by ma240 »

none of my lap results (for both thunderhill and buttonwillow) show intermediate times, only the overall time. is there a switch that enables this function? Can it be turned on after the lap is over and show the intermediate results for that lap?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intermediate Times

Post by Harry »

To get intermediate times / sector times, the track set needs intermediate triggers defined. These intermediate triggers are set like Stop/Go triggers but have a different trigger type (last setting in Trigger Details). The Buttonwillow Track Set provided on my server as no intermediates currently so it works as expected. Thunderhill should create intermediate times as it has two intermediate triggers... Can you please check this again?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
ma240
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by ma240 »

i checked my TH laps in Lap List and there are no intermediate times displayed. i sent you a TH lap file on March 30. Are you able to determine from that file whether intermediate times have been recorded, and maybe I don't have the program set correctly to see them?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, sure. I do not have a change log on Thunderhill, the intermediates were probably added later. Please refresh your track set from the Add-ons List in addition.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image