Display tenths & hundredths of second - ref lap and last lap???

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Aarons
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Display tenths & hundredths of second - ref lap and last lap???

Post by Aarons »

I am using Harry's Lap Timer Rookie Edition v23.08

I only use the RACE - Timer option in landscape format on an old Iphone 4s.
The system works great, I just would like to know how to show the lap time with tenths and hundredths of a second in Reference Lap Section of the screen on the upper left and in the Last Lap section.

Right now my display on shows 1:15
Would like it to display 1:15.40 (tenths and hundredths)

Please help, was only 0.2 off my best time ever last weekend and had no idea because I can't see the tenths and hundredths of a second right now!

Thank you,

Aaron
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Display tenths & hundredths of second - ref lap and last lap???

Post by Harry »

That's not supported for the current version. The field has been added to verify the correct reference lap has been selected (Last/Best/individual) and not really to read it in detail while driving. Furthermore, the space is limited, so it will be hard to extend. When focussing on the precise reference / current lap difference, I recommend to use the feature designed for exactly this purpose: switch the large display showing the current lap time to "Gap" instead of "Lap". This will show the difference between reference and current lap in real time and super large letters.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Display tenths & hundredths of second - ref lap and last lap???

Post by Harry »

That's not supported for the current version. The field has been added to verify the correct reference lap has been selected (Last/Best/individual) and not really to read it in detail while driving. Furthermore, the space is limited, so it will be hard to extend. When focussing on the precise reference / current lap difference, I recommend to use the feature designed for exactly this purpose: switch the large display showing the current lap time to "Gap" instead of "Lap". This will show the difference between reference and current lap in real time and super large letters.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image