Merge tracks

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
wayne247
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Merge tracks

Post by wayne247 »

Hello,

Somehow, I ended up with two track names for the same location, and both have some of my laps in it. One group is called "ICAR3" and the other is called "ICAR"

I presume it's because the track data changed over the years and one of the two is the updated one.

I know in one individual LAP details I can change the track it belongs to, but is it possible to change all of them in one batch edit?

Thanks!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merge tracks

Post by Harry »

This track set has been updated. While laps from both belong to the same real world track, they have been recorded using different triggers and cannot be compared directly. So moving laps over is not recommended.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
wayne247
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by wayne247 »

Understood, thanks for the clarification!

Side question: is there a way to view all laps (of a track) ordered by time? I can spot my #1 lap, but what if I want to see #2, and #3? I checked the filters options and there does not seem to be a function for that. Perhaps there is a way to export the data and I can play with Excel directly?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

You can export all laps of a track to CSV and import this into Excel. In LapTimer, there is no sort by time option (except in Hall of Fame).

Harry
Image Image Image Image