iPhone 4s recording in lower resolution option

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
crazyxzer0
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

iPhone 4s recording in lower resolution option

Post by crazyxzer0 »

I have a 16GB iphone4s and while I LOVE to have fullHD, it eats up way too much space on my daily phone which has maybe 7GB of space free. This leaves me to almost one session of fullHD and I remember in your preview harry, that there would be an option to manually use low res. I can't seem to find that option after going through the documentation and cycling though the menus.

Maybe i'm not looking correctly?

I love your app btw Harry! Saving me money renting those transponders!
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: iPhone 4s recording in lower resolution option

Post by bulls23 »

crazyxzer0 wrote:I have a 16GB iphone4s and while I LOVE to have fullHD, it eats up way too much space on my daily phone which has maybe 7GB of space free. This leaves me to almost one session of fullHD and I remember in your preview harry, that there would be an option to manually use low res. I can't seem to find that option after going through the documentation and cycling though the menus.

Maybe i'm not looking correctly?

I love your app btw Harry! Saving me money renting those transponders!
Look at Settings -> Expert Settings. There you will find the option to change resolution.
crazyxzer0
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by crazyxzer0 »

Thank you sir! I knew I wasn't looking everywhere! :)
Spinnetti
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Spinnetti »

crazyxzer0 wrote:Thank you sir! I knew I wasn't looking everywhere! :)
I found it hard to find too... I wonder if some of the settings should be in the "settings" pane like other apps?