HLT won't finish processing videos

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Pow3rMD
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

HLT won't finish processing videos

Post by Pow3rMD »

I was at Pitt International this weekend and am trying to export my videos. I have the Grand Prix edition v21.2 on Samsung Note 8. I manually started video recording in the pits, and manually stopped them. The video and telemetry looks good when viewing from HLT. When I press the Export button, the processing gets to 100% but won't complete (see attached image). I even let it run over night just to be sure it had enough time to finish. I tried processing a different session, that did be same thing. In researching this, I saw where turning off the reference video might help, but I couldn't find the Overlay Configuration screen. So I need help with that too. I closed all programs, powered the phone down and restarted, didn't help.

I also noticed HLT may still have Gingerman loaded onto memory from an event earlier in the year. Doesn't Harry's automatically detect the track I'm at or do I need to manually select this? Could the track mismatch add to the problem of processing the video file? The track image in the telemetry was correct.

I also ran the Check Data on the databases and it didn't find any problems.

Thank you for your help!
Attachments
Screenshot_20180815-090355_LapTimer.jpg
Screenshot_20180815-090355_LapTimer.jpg (281.54 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HLT won't finish processing videos

Post by Harry »

The track thing is not related to the video issue. You can keep up to 15 track sets provided they do not overlap. LapTimer will automatically switch between tracks when it detects a trigger.

The 100% issue is either a corruption of the video's end (occurs e.g. when memory is short), or some coding incompatibility. To work around, please switch to Software Encoding in Expert Settings and try again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image